Do you love data analysis and are passionate about travel & ecommerce? Would you like to make a difference to our customer’s experience and directly convert your insights into actions and results? If this sounds like you, then keep on reading!
As a Product Performance Analyst, you play a pivotal role in realizing growth in our overall ancillary product portfolio
- Serve as a point of contact for the delivery of analytics and insights, the development of dashboards and detailed analysis of the performance of all our ancillary products and related user behaviour and delivering recommendations for optimization
- Understand market trends, performance trends and influencing factors to make growth recommendations
- Create testing hypotheses together with business stakeholders, translate to test ideas and recommendations for product improvements from qualitative and quantitative analysis/research
- Communicate actionable insights to through data visualization and data storytelling
- Find new ways to attract new customers and to retain and maximize the value of existing customers
- Safeguard data quality for ancillary products
- Develop in-depth understanding of our ancillary data landscape, with a focus on performance of all products.
- Highlight opportunities for better use of existing data sources, identify data blind spots and a strategy for fixing them.
- Working with internal stakeholders (POs) to understand major challenges and opportunities. Brainstorm and execute solutions that involve advanced applied analytics methodologies.
- Independently develop and lead key complex analytical projects such as product correlation analysis and products optimization opportunities
- Scale decision-making tools and produce KPI-driven dashboards to help POs and business stakeholders to optimize all products and drive budget allocation decisions.
- Run complex queries to pull data, interpret & synthesize large datasets, drawing out actionable insights.
- Communicate insights generated in a clear story and provide strategic and tactical recommendations.
- Blend product performance and behavioral data for deeper analysis and understanding of purchase patterns
- Support stakeholders with the automation of reporting dashboards and other processes.
- Key focus on unifying and integrating data from different platforms for improved reporting and efficiency.
- Be the primary point of contact for all analytical/investment efficiency questions for the ancillary team.
What you bring to the table
- Master's degree in the fields of statistics, economics, mathematics or similar
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant product performance experience in a similar job in an ecommerce environment, including experience with CRO
- Expert knowledge of BI tooling including custom reporting, dashboarding, complex segmentation, marketing tools connections and their use
- Strong knowledge of data analysis and interest in data science methods
- Experience with data analysis tools and languages like SQL, Google Big Query, Looker, Optimizely and Google analytics
- Customer focused and data driven
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to easily adapt to change and work independently
- Hands on, proactive, hardworking, quick thinker, entrepreneurial mind-set.
Travix is one of the leading global online travel agencies, operating with five brands: CheapTickets, Vliegwinkel, BudgetAir, Flugladen and Vayama.ie. In 2020 we took our next step, becoming part of the Trip.com Group, one of the largest online travel companies in the world, consisting of Trip.com, Ctrip, Skyscanner, Travelfusion, Make my Trip and Qunar. Travix operates in over 40 countries expanding in 5 continents, so a global mindset comes naturally. Our purpose is ‘the next journey at your fingertips, which goes for our customers and employees. We bring together passionate people, global partners, cutting-edge technology and an innovative platform to deliver our customers' best end-to-end booking experience. With a strategic vision and the resources and stability of the Trip.com Group, we provide an international playground where our employees can truly impact the future of traveling.
Make your career at Travix
If you share the same values as we do, you are just as passionate and ready to build your own legacy, we would love to hear from you!