Travix is one of the leading global online travel agencies, operating with four brands: CheapTickets, Vliegwinkel, BudgetAir and Flugladen. In 2020 we took our next step becoming part of the Trip.com Group, one of the largest online travel companies in the world, consisting of Trip.com, Ctrip, Skyscanner, Travelfusion, Make my Trip and Qunar. Travix currently operates in over 40 countries expanding in 5 continents, so a global mindset comes naturally to us. Our purpose is ‘the next journey at your fingertips’ which goes for both our customers and employees. We bring together passionate people, global partners, and an innovative platform to deliver the best end-to-end booking experience for our customers.
Are you naturally curious? Would you like to create an impact? Then you might be the person we are looking for!
We are looking for a passionate and collaborative Agile Coach/Scrum Master to join our Product & Technology team based in Amsterdam.
Are you eager to join us to help us in the adoption of Agile development practices, fostering a culture of continuous improvement across our development teams, and making the world a better place?
- Drive the adoption of Agile practices and culture change across the Product & Technology team
- Assess the current development practices across the organisation and take our value delivery to the next level
- Where required, act in the role of Scrum Master for one or more teams
- Introduce metrics to help teams understand their performance and identify areas for improvement
- Work with the Agile Coaching Team and other stakeholders on developing the agile culture across the organisation
- Coach, challenge and inspire
What you bring to the table:
- Experience working with Software Development teams
- Some ideas of what it means to adopt and apply Agile, Scrum, Kanban, DevOps, scaling
- Passion to help teams thrive and continuously improve to deliver business value
- Possess an attitude of empowerment to lead your teams
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary and other amazing benefits, such as covered travel costs, discounted ongoing cancellation / travel insurances and a bike plan.
- 30,5 days of paid leave, so plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures!
- Many internal development courses to keep on learning and growing.
- An environment where you can keep a healthy work-life balance: even when we can go back to the office to collaborate as teams, you will still continue having a balance between working from home and from the office.
- Flat hierarchy where your voice can be heard, welcomed and appreciated at all levels in the organization.
- A diverse, inclusive and multicultural working environment
- Top floor office in Amsterdam (close to Central Station) with an amazing view!
- Free fruit, company bar (free beer!), team drinks and company events.
Ready to start your own Travix journey?
Think you have what it takes? Then, we would love to hear from you.
Please note that we continue to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19.