Travix is one of the leading global online travel agencies, operating with five brands: CheapTickets, Vliegwinkel, BudgetAir, and Flugladen. In 2020 we took our next step, becoming part of the Trip.com Group, one of the largest online travel companies in the world, consisting of Trip.com, Ctrip, Skyscanner, Travelfusion, Make my Trip and Qunar. Travix operates in over 40 countries expanding in 5 continents, so a global mindset comes naturally. Our purpose is ‘the next journey at your fingertips, which goes for our customers and employees. We bring together passionate people, global partners, cutting-edge technology and an innovative platform to deliver our customers' best end-to-end booking experience. With a strategic vision and the resources and stability of the Trip.com Group, we provide an international playground where our employees can truly impact the future of traveling.
- Ensuring Customer/Client Service Quality
- Acts as a bridge between internal business shareholders and Tech to communicate problems and possible solutions
- Working with external suppliers of services to ensure cost-effective delivery of maintenance services
- Researches new technologies and procedures to meet the needs of users in various locations
- Presenting challenging cases and new ideas to the team
- Leading and participating in different IT projects
- Ability to prioritize, investigate and troubleshoot 2nd line cases. Optimize IT processes
- Ensure continuous IT Operations to all Travix business functions by providing 1 & 2nd line IT support. From our Bangalore office, we provide IT 24/7 support in shifts, improvements & maintenance also for all our other offices
- Managing & implementing improvements for IT equipment (working stations - PCs, laptops, mobile devices, etc) and software according to company & security policies.
- Document solutions in the company knowledge base and coach peers
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent studies
- 6 – 10 years of experience in computer engineering, systems administration, and engineering support
- Must have Technical Skills:
1. Strong knowledge of Active Directory and how to implement and change Group Policies
2. Know how to automate, where mass enrolment is involved (able to create packages for software deployment on laptops)
3. Strong Knowledge of Windows Server
4. Windows and Mac Operating Systems, Linux, Google Apps (Google Workplace), Public Cloud, MS Remote, scripting (e.g. PowerShell)
5. Desktop Services, Bitbucket, Jira/confluence
6. Understanding of VPN, IPsec, DHCP, DNS, HTTP/s & TCP/IP protocols
7. Basic level IT security
8. Notions of Virtualisation
9. Backup and restore, Monitoring system health
- The ability to manage multiple project and issues simultaneously
- Discipline, Motivation, focus on getting results, passion for automation
- Ability to quickly learn new things and adapt to change and able to pass it forward
- Customer-oriented, result-oriented and punctual: Demonstrate ability to recover from dissatisfied-customer situations in collaboration with the team manager.
- Managing & implementing improvements for IT solutions (planning, engaging with stakeholders/suppliers, research, taking care of enrolment)
- Excellent English communication skills
What you can expect
- Rotational shifts including Night Shift - 5 days working
- Opportunity to work in flexible working.
- Attractive rewards and benefits.
- Supportive team, international and friendly environment.
- Opportunity to develop
- Transport: Free transportation with door-to-door pickup and drop facility round the clock.
- Medical Insurance for Self, Spouse, Children & Parents/ Parents-in-law
- Personal Accident and Term Life Policy for employee
- World Class Facility - Cafeteria and break-out zones
Ready to start your own Travix journey?
Make your career at Travix! If you share the same values as we do, you are just as passionate and ready to build your own legacy, we would love to hear from you!