As an Jr IT support Engineer, you:
- Ensures continues IT Operations to all Travix business functions by providing 1st level IT support from our office in Amsterdam
- Have the understanding what your customers are looking for
- Have the ability to prioritize, investigate and troubleshoot 1st line issues.
- Good time management skills
- Are able to provide idea’s how to optimize IT processes.
- Are able to pinpoint reoccurring issues and flag this
- Organize and maintain IT resources.
- Ensuring Customer/Client Service Quality and document the actions in a task tracking system
- Respond to critical issues and escalate when situations require
What you bring to the table
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Engineering or similar
- At least 1 years of experience in IT support
- You are organized and self-disciplined
- Quickly learner & easy adapt to changes
- You have a troubleshooting mindset
- Ability to communicate with different groups of people;
- Focus on Customer Satisfaction
- You are a genuine team player who is not afraid of being professionally challenged.
Following knowledge would be an advantage:
- Familiar with ticket handling system
- Familiar with the fundamentals of network troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
- Familiar know mobile devices Android or Apple
- Familiar with Chrome & Mac Operating Systems
- Familiar with installing computer and network equipment, maintain printers, troubleshooting hardware and software
- Familiar with Google Workplace (GSuite), Active Directory, Remote Desk Service and how SAML SSO works
What you can expect from us
- Competitive salary and other amazing benefits, such as covered travel costs, discounted ongoing cancellation / travel insurances and a bike plan.
- 30,5 days of paid leave, so plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures!
- Many internal development courses to keep on learning and growing.
- An environment where you can keep a healthy work-life balance
- Flat hierarchy where your voice can be heard, welcomed and appreciated at all levels in the organization.
- A diverse, inclusive and multicultural working environment
- Top floor office in Amsterdam (close to Central Station) with an amazing view!
- Free fruit, company bar (free beer!), team drinks and company events.
Travix is one of the leading global online travel agencies, operating with four brands: CheapTickets, Vliegwinkel, BudgetAir and Flugladen. In 2020 we took our next step, becoming part of the Trip.com Group, one of the largest online travel companies in the world, consisting of Trip.com, Ctrip, Skyscanner, Travelfusion, Make my Trip and Qunar. Travix operates in over 40 countries expanding in 5 continents, so a global mindset comes naturally. Our purpose is ‘the next journey at your fingertips, which goes for our customers and employees. We bring together passionate people, global partners, cutting-edge technology and an innovative platform to deliver our customers' best end-to-end booking experience. With a strategic vision and the resources and stability of the Trip.com Group, we provide an international playground where our employees can truly impact the future of traveling.
Make your career at Travix
If you share the same values as we do, you are just as passionate and ready to build your own legacy, we would love to hear from you!