Travix is one of the leading global online travel agencies, operating with four brands: CheapTickets, Vliegwinkel, BudgetAir and Flugladen. In 2020 we took our next step becoming part of the Trip.com Group family, one of the largest online travel companies in the world, consisting of Trip.com, Ctrip, Skyscanner, Make my Trip and Qunar. Travix currently operates in over 40 countries expanding in 5 continents, so a global mindset comes natural to us. Our purpose is ‘the next journey at your fingertips’ which goes for both our customers and employees. We bring together passionate people, global partners, and an innovative platform to deliver the best end-to-end booking experience for our customers.
Make your career at Travix
At Travix, everyone is welcome. Our global team has over 40 different nationalities and we embrace everyone’s authenticity. We have proven to grow people internally, we are proud of our passionate company culture and we love to dream big. Ever since our company was founded, our aim has been to create a work environment where people can thrive, be creative and ultimately build their own legacy within the company. More now than ever we are at a pivotal moment in our company’s existence: where we are preparing for when the world is ready to travel again. With cutting-edge technology, strong partnerships, a strategic vision and the resources and stability of the Trip.com Group, we provide an international playground where our employees can truly impact the future of traveling.
To accelerate this momentum, we're looking to grow our team. If you share the same values as we do, you are just as passionate and ready to build your own legacy, then there is plenty of room here at Travix.
As an Jr IT support Engineer, you:
- Ensures continues IT Operations to all Travix business functions by providing 1st level IT support from our office in Amsterdam
- Have the understanding what your customers are looking for
- Have the ability to prioritize, investigate and troubleshoot 1st line issues.
- Good time management skills
- Are able to provide idea’s how to optimize IT processes.
- Are able to pinpoint reoccurring issues and flag this
- Organize and maintain IT resources.
- Ensuring Customer/Client Service Quality and document the actions in a task tracking system
- Respond to critical issues and escalate when situations require
What you bring to the table
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Engineering or similar
- At least 1 years of experience in IT support
- You are organized and self-disciplined
- Quickly learner & easy adapt to changes
- You have a troubleshooting mindset
- Ability to communicate with different groups of people;
- Focus on Customer Satisfaction
- You are a genuine team player who is not afraid of being professionally challenged.
Following knowledge would be an advantage:
- Familiar with ticket handling system
- Familiar with the fundamentals of network troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
- Familiar know mobile devices Android or Apple
- Familiar with Chrome & Mac Operating Systems
- Familiar with installing computer and network equipment, maintain printers, troubleshooting hardware and software
- Familiar with Google Workplace (GSuite), Active Directory, Remote Desk Service and how SAML SSO works
What you can expect from us
- Competitive salary and other amazing benefits, such as covered travel costs, discounted ongoing cancellation / travel insurances and a bike plan.
- 30,5 days of paid leave, so plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures!
- Many internal development courses to keep on learning and growing.
- An environment where you can keep a healthy work-life balance: even when we can go back to the office to collaborate as teams, you will still continue having a balance between working from home and from the office.
- Flat hierarchy where your voice can be heard, welcomed and appreciated at all levels in the organization.
- A diverse, inclusive and multicultural working environment
- Top floor office in Amsterdam (close to Central Station) with an amazing view!
- Free fruit, company bar (free beer!), team drinks and company events.
Ready to start your own Travix journey?
Think you have what it takes? Then, we would love to hear from you.