Are you a hands-on .Net developer and like to work in the fast moving and highly challenging e-commerce environment? Do you love autonomy to introduce your own ideas and creativity to build a strong and solid technical environment? We are looking for people like you who know their way around the web!
Travix is one of the leading global online travel agencies, operating with four brands: CheapTickets, Vliegwinkel, BudgetAir and Flugladen. In 2020 we took our next step becoming part of the Trip.com Group family, one of the largest online travel companies in the world, consisting of Trip.com, Ctrip, Skyscanner, Make my Trip and Qunar. Travix currently operates in over 40 countries expanding in 5 continents, so a global mindset comes natural to us. Our purpose is ‘the next journey at your fingertips’ which goes for both our customers and employees. We bring together passionate people, global partners, and an innovative platform to deliver the best end-to-end booking experience for our customers.
Make your career at Travix
At Travix, everyone is welcome. Our global team has over 40 different nationalities and we embrace everyone’s authenticity. We have proven to grow people internally, we are proud of our passionate company culture and we love to dream big. Ever since our company was founded, our aim has been to create a work environment where people can thrive, be creative and ultimately build their own legacy within the company. More now than ever we are at a pivotal moment in our company’s existence: where we are preparing for when the world is ready to travel again. With cutting-edge technology, strong partnerships, a strategic vision and the resources and stability of the Trip.com Group, we provide an international playground where our employees can truly impact the future of traveling.
Travix is growing rapidly and to accelerate this momentum we're looking for Intermediate, Senior and Lead .Net Engineers to join our team. If you share the same values as we do, you are just as passionate and ready to build your own legacy, then there is plenty of room here at Travix.
- Develop, maintain and support our back end services
- Design and develop scalable and highly available applications using modern technologies
- Communicate fluently both internally and externally with 3rd party suppliers and partners
- Detect, analyze and debug issues on development & production environments
- Drive quality, automation, documentation, performance and strive for perfection.
Our Tech Stack
Our Tech Stack could be found by following the link: https://stackshare.io/travix-international/tech-stack
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Own the new project design, taking into consideration performance and quality practices
- Participate in design discussions and translate business requirements into technical tasks
- Be part of a dynamic, continuously delivering team using Agile development process.
- Assess overall code quality, scalability and purpose through code reviews and testing
- Work in close collaboration with other seniors, leads, and principals to define and refine processes and practices
- Work closely with the Engineering Manager to achieve company-wide goals
- Define and maintain the standards (eg: coding standards, quality gate, CI, etcetera)
- Mentor/coach junior and intermediate developers.
What you bring to the table
- At least 3 years of hands on coding experience with C#
- Experience with .Net Core for API development
- Experience in Testing Frameworks – XUnit, NUnit or MSTest
- Experience with Agile development and processes, including Scrum
- Good command of the English language
- A healthy curiosity to learn new technologies
- A detail-oriented and proactive problem-solving mindset
- Experience of working in a continuous delivery environment.
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes solutions
- Experience with cloud services (e.g. Azure, Google Cloud or AWS) and Git in a collaborative setting
- Understanding of HTTP, REST and API design
- Experience with delivering and supporting highly available and scalable solutions with large transaction volume
What you can expect from us
- Competitive salary and other amazing benefits, such as covered travel costs, discounted ongoing cancellation / travel insurances and a bike plan.
- 30,5 days of paid leave, so plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures!
- Many internal development courses to keep on learning and growing.
- An environment where you can keep a healthy work-life balance: even when we can go back to the office to collaborate as teams, you will still continue having a balance between working from home and from the office.
- Flat hierarchy where your voice can be heard, welcomed and appreciated at all levels in the organization.
- A diverse, inclusive and multicultural working environment
- Top floor office in Amsterdam (close to Central Station) with an amazing view!
- Free fruit, company bar (free beer!), team drinks and company events.
Ready to start your own Travix journey?
Think you have what it takes? Then, we would love to hear from you.