Travix is one of the leading global online travel agencies, operating with four brands: CheapTickets, Vliegwinkel, BudgetAir and Flugladen. In 2020 we took our next step becoming part of the Trip.com Group family, one of the largest online travel companies in the world, consisting of Trip.com, Ctrip, Skyscanner, Make my Trip and Qunar. Travix currently operates in over 40 countries expanding in 5 continents, so a global mindset comes natural to us. Our purpose is ‘the next journey at your fingertips’ which goes for both our customers and employees. We bring together passionate people, global partners, and an innovative platform to deliver the best end-to-end booking experience for our customers.
Make your career at Travix
At Travix, everyone is welcome. Our global team has over 40 different nationalities and we embrace everyone’s authenticity. We have proven to grow people internally, we are proud of our passionate company culture and we love to dream big. Ever since our company was founded, our aim has been to create a work environment where people can thrive, be creative and ultimately build their own legacy within the company. More now than ever we are at a pivotal moment in our company’s existence: where we are preparing for when the world is ready to travel again. With cutting-edge technology, strong partnerships, a strategic vision and the resources and stability of the Trip.com Group, we provide an international playground where our employees can truly impact the future of traveling.
To accelerate this momentum, we're looking to grow our team. If you share the same values as we do, you are just as passionate and ready to build your own legacy, then there is plenty of room here at Travix.
- Ensuring Customer/Client Service Quality
- Acts as a bridge between internal business shareholders and Tech to communicate problems and possible solutions
- Working with external suppliers of services to ensure cost-effective delivery of maintenance services
- Researches new technologies and procedures to meet the needs of users in various locations
- Presenting challenging cases and new ideas to the team
- Leading and participating in different IT projects
- Ability to prioritize, investigate and troubleshoot 2nd line cases. Optimize IT processes
- Ensure continuous IT Operations to all Travix business functions by providing 1 & 2nd line IT support.
From our Bangalore office, we provide IT 24/7 support in shifts, improvements & maintenance also for all our other offices
- Managing & implementing improvements for IT equipment (working stations - PCs, laptops, mobile devices, etc) and software according to company & security policies.
- Document solutions in company knowledge base and coaching peers
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent studies
- 5 – 8 years of experience in computer engineering, systems administration, engineering support
- Knowledge of:
scripting (e.g. PowerShell)
Windows and Mac Operating Systems, Linux
Google Apps (Google Workplace), Group Policies, Active Directory, Public Cloud, MS Remote Desktop Services, Bitbucket, Jira/confluence
understanding of VPN, IPsec, DHCP, DNS, HTTP/s & TCP/IP protocols
Basic level IT security
Notions of Virtualisation
- The ability to manage multiple project and issues simultaneously
- Discipline, Motivation, and focus on getting results, passion for automation
- Ability to quickly learn new things and adapt to change and able to pass it forward
- Customer-oriented, result-oriented and punctual: Demonstrate ability to recover from dissatisfied-customer situations in collaboration with the team manager.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent English communication skills
What you can expect
- Rotational shifts including Night Shift - 5 days working
- Opportunity to work in flexible working.
- Attractive rewards and benefits.
- Supportive team, international and friendly environment.
- Opportunity to develop
- Transport: Free transportation with door to door pick up and drop facility round the clock.
- Medical Insurance for Self, Spouse, Children & Parents/ Parents-in-law
- Personal Accident and Term Life Policy for employee
- World Class Facility - Cafeteria and break-out zones
Ready to start your own Travix journey?
Think you have what it takes? Then, we would love to hear from you.