.Net Software Engineer
Are you a hands-on .Net developer with an interest in micro-services and cloud-based enterprise solutions?
Do you like working in a fast-paced and highly challenging e-commerce environment?
Do you love the autonomy of introducing your own ideas and unleashing your creativity in order to build a strong and solid technical environment?
We are looking for people like you who know their way around the modern e-commerce/e-services world!
In this interesting role, you will contribute to the building of a solid technical foundation, which will support our ambitious growth plans whilst helping us deliver the best customer experience across web, desktop, tablet and mobile channels.
We are continuously developing web-based applications for our brands Vayama, Budgetair and Cheaptickets, which make the planning & booking of trips for millions of travelers a truly memorable experience.
Your expertise will help us strike the right balance between scalable, high-availability solutions and optimal commercial value.
What you do
- Develop and maintain the back-office services & applications that allow our call-centre agents to offer a top-class customer experience to the millions of customers booking their flights on our brands.
- Design and develop scalable and highly available web applications using the latest front-end & back-end technologies
Create and maintain functional & unit tests
- Perform code reviews and testing
- Perform production issue analysis using all available monitoring and logging tools
- Determine the impact of defects & implement improvements
- Introduce new tools & ideas for eradicating technical debt
What you have
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience with the .NET stack for API development (C# / ASP.NET / WebAPI).
- Solid experience with a unit testing framework (MSTest/XUnit/NUnit)
- Solid understanding of HTTP, RESTful APIs design principles & microservice-based architectures.
- Solid understanding of Object-Orient Design principles & Domain-Driven Development (DDD).
- Experience with Inversion-of-Control/Dependency Injection and DI Containers (Unity, Ninject, SimpleInjector, Autofac etc.)
- Experience delivering and supporting highly available and scalable solutions.
- Experience working in an Agile environment using agile methodologies like Scrum or Kanban.
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration/Delivery environment using Git alongside CI/CD tools such as GoCD, TeamCity, Octopus, Estafette etc.
- Excellent command of the English language
Nice to have
- Experience in developing cloud-based services (e.g. GCloud, Azure or AWS) in a collaborative environment
- Experience with migrations from monolith to microservice architectures.
- Experience with .NET Core, Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Experience with Integration Testing tools such as Selenium and SpecFlow.
- Experience with Elastic Search & Kibana
- Experience with monitoring & alerting solutions such as Prometheus/Grafana
What you get
- Technically challenging green-field projects.
- Competitive salary, holiday allowance, and other great benefits.
- A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you.
- Room to be creative and to build your legacy.
- 30.5 days of paid leave, which offers plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures.
Of course you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile? Apply now!