Travix is a global online travel company operating in 39 countries from offices in the Netherlands, Australia, Curaçao, Germany, India, Singapore, the UK and the USA. With our 5 brands and an extensive portfolio of 43 websites we are market leader in several countries and growing rapidly on all continents.
We are passionate about what we do. On a daily basis we help thousands of people to find the best flights.
We inspire them and guide them through their travel journey.
We are looking for a passionate and collaborative Agile Coach to join our Product & Technology team based in Amsterdam. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the adoption of Agile development practices and fostering a culture of continuous improvement across our development teams and business stakeholders. Leveraging your past experience in similar roles, you will coach and train at all levels across the Product & Technology team. After settling in to the role and assessing the current environment, you will then recruit a small team of coaches to scale the coaching role across our teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive the continued adoption of Agile practices and culture change across the Product & Technology team and business stakeholders
- Be the in-house expert on Agile development methods, working with leadership to set a clear vision and then working directly with teams to enact change
- Assess the current delivery practices across the organisation and devise a transformation plan to take our delivery to the next level
- Work closely with Engineering Managers & Product Owners to continually review and evolve our way of working
- Where required, act in the role of Scrum Master for one or more delivery teams, facilitating ceremonies and removing impediments as they arise
- Introduce and capture metrics to help teams understand their performance and identify areas for improvement
What you bring to the table?
- Minimum of 3 years experience working with Software Development teams in an Agile environment
- Demonstrated experience with a variety of practices & techniques. I.e Scrum, Kanban, DevOps, Lean etc
- Passion for helping teams thrive and continuously improve to deliver business value
- Great communicator & an engaging facilitator
- Experience with scaling agile frameworks, especially with distributed teams
What you can expect at Travix?
- Competitive salary, holiday allowance, and other amazing benefits
- Covered travel costs, discounted ongoing cancellation/travel insurances
- A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you
- Follow fun Dutch language courses @ Travix with your colleagues
- There’s a good deal of room to be creative and to build your legacy
- 30.5 days of paid leave, plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures
- Top floor offices in the centre of Amsterdam, next to Central Station
- Nice to have perks: Free fruit, company bar & free beer, foosball / table tennis competitions, great company events, good food and team activities
Of course, you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, we look forward to receiving your application by clicking the “apply now” button.