Do you love data analysis and are passionate about travel & ecommerce? Would you like to make a difference to our customer’s experience and directly convert your insights into actions and results? If this sounds like you, then keep on reading!
As a Web Analyst, you play a pivotal role in realizing Travix’ ambition of becoming the leading Global Travel Agent. You will:
- Serve as a point of contact for the delivery of analytics and insights, the development of dashboards and detailed analysis of customer behavior with recommendations for optimization
- Create testing hypotheses together with business stakeholders, translate to test ideas and recommendations for site improvements from qualitative and quantitative analysis/research
- A/B test analysis to optimize the conversion and margin
- Communicate actionable insights to through data visualization and data storytelling
- Find new ways to attract new customers and to retain and maximize the value of existing customers
- Build conceptual data models, qualitative and quantitative inbound and outbound customer surveys.
- Define web data requirements for the product / initiative
- Create measurement plans and write technical documentation
- Understand and clarify business questions
- Articulate business logic to technical leaders
- Communicates priorities to stakeholders, along with expectations and outcome of the analysis
- Translate business questions to requirements, analysis steps & outcomes
- Perform qualitative testing, ensures data quality and has responsibility for sign off
- Create dashboards / visualization of the product/initiative KPIs
- Connect various data sources (SQL) to enrich web data to provide further insights with support
- Prepare A/B test analysis, act as Subject Matter Expert for experimentation engine and tools
- Ability to understand Google Tag Manager setup and troubleshooting
- Support marketing team with partner's tagging with support
- Implement technical analytics tagging in Google Tag Manager with support
- Monitor data quality and recommends actions to rectify data loss
- Embed data-driven mindset within product and technology
- Understand the value drivers of the product portfolio and how these can be improved
- Communicate & suggests the value drivers of the product portfolio and generates ideas on how these can be improved
- Understand and explain the data requirements during the lifecycle of products.
What you bring to the table
- Master's degree in the fields of statistics, economics, mathematics or similar
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant web analyst experience in a similar job in an ecommerce environment, including experience with CRO
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics including custom reporting, dashboarding, complex segmentation, marketing tools connections and their use
- Strong knowledge of data analysis and interest in data science methods
- Experience with data analysis tools and languages like Google Analytics, Google Big Query, Looker, Optimizely and SQL
- Experience with Google Tag Manager is a big plus
- Customer focused and data driven
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to easily adapt to change and work independently
- Hands on, hardworking, quick thinker, entrepreneurial mind-set.
What you can expect from us
- You get the flexibility to do your job the way you prefer and maintain a healthy work-life balance:
- Find a balance in working from home and from the office (we are currently on a hybrid model) that works for you.
- Possibility to work up to 3 months from abroad (depending on your job function)
- 30,5 days of paid leave, so plenty of time to enjoy your travels!
- Flat hierarchy where your voice can be heard, welcomed and appreciated at all levels in the organization - where people can thrive, be creative and ultimately build their own legacy within the company
- A diverse and multicultural working environment. Our global team has over 50 different nationalities and we embrace everyone’s authenticity.
- We have proven to grow people internally and we offer many internal development courses to keep on learning and growing.
- Competitive salary and other amazing benefits, such as covered travel costs, ClassPass subscription/membership, discounted ongoing cancellation / travel insurances and a bike plan.
- Top floor office in Amsterdam (close to Central Station) with an amazing view!
- Free fruit, company bar, team drinks and company events.
Travix is one of the leading global online travel agencies, operating with four brands: CheapTickets, Vliegwinkel, BudgetAir and Flugladen. In 2020 we took our next step, becoming part of the Trip.com Group, one of the largest online travel companies in the world, consisting of Trip.com, Ctrip, Skyscanner, Travelfusion, Make my Trip and Qunar. Travix operates in over 40 countries expanding in 5 continents, so a global mindset comes naturally. Our purpose is ‘the next journey at your fingertips, which goes for our customers and employees. We bring together passionate people, global partners, cutting-edge technology and an innovative platform to deliver our customers' best end-to-end booking experience. With a strategic vision and the resources and stability of the Trip.com Group, we provide an international playground where our employees can truly impact the future of traveling.
Make your career at Travix
If you share the same values as we do, you are just as passionate and ready to build your own legacy, we would love to hear from you!