Travix Fraud Analyst
Travix is one of the leading global online travel agencies managing an extensive portfolio of travel-focused websites operating under the brand names CheapTickets, Vliegwinkel, BudgetAir, Flugladen. All our brands provide both search and book capability for flight combinations worldwide on both legacy and low cost airlines. In addition, our booking websites offer attractive pricing for hotels, rental cars and other ancillary products such as insurances, airport parking & transfers. We operate our five brands in over 40 countries; employ more than 550 people with over 50 different nationalities worldwide.
At Travix we take great pride in building strong Teams & processes - powered by the latest technology - from the ground up, ensuring achieving our long-term objectives.
In our Fraud Team we take great pride in our shift to putting Data at the heart of everything we do - hence you will be liaising with our Data and Business Analyst Team to analyze thousands of transactions - ultimately ensuring Travix has the optimal results through an adequate Fraud prevention framework.
As a Fraud Analyst , you will join the task force to build our strong Fraud prevention strategies. In details, you will be:
- Joining our Global Shield Team: highly skilled & dedicated Fraud Prevention, Chargeback management and Data-Science professionals committed to Pioneering Excellence, powered by our Positive Passion to achieve great results.
- Playing a key role in analyzing the transactions and providing input to optimize our Fraud rules configuration, performance monitoring and ensuring the accuracy of the logic of the ruleset.
- Supporting in connecting our Strategic plan with operational planning and execution
- Ensuring readiness of our Fraud prevention platform & framework aligned with Travix`s Global expansion & ambitions
Core competencies & experience:
- Analytics & critical (structured thinking) coupled with logical reasoning
- Data driven, Data management, Research, Problem solving
- Manual fraud review experience within Online Travel specifically or Payments vertical
- Putting Data at the heart of your business-unit and decision making
- Commitment to Excellence, Change management, Strategic thinking
- Actively seeking new ways of working to improve productivity
- Helping others to manage the emotional impact of change
- Embracing change and proposing more effective ways of working
Qualifications & expertise
- 3-5 years working experience in a similar role
- Education: Bachelors in Econometrics, Statistics, Mathematics or related field
- Technical skills:
- Must have: Excel (Pivots & Functions)
- Familiarity with Python or SQL is a bonus
- Certifications (Nice to have)
- CFE - Certified Fraud Examiner
- Card-scheme certifications in the area of expertise
What you can expect at Travix?
- Competitive salary along with a highly inclusive culture
- A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you
- There’s a good deal of room to be creative and to build your legacy
- Office in the heart of Benguluru (India)
Of course, you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, we look forward to receiving your application by
clicking the “apply now” button.